INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Purposes of the processing. The customer expressly and fully accepts the below listed registration and processing data procedure by CMA Italia, related to both execution and technical/administrative activities for the services requested by the customer. The customer also agrees that CMA Italia can use the data for technical, administrative and commercial communications regarding to its services and/or related services.
2. Methods of the processing. The data will be treated with the help of electronic tools, in the management of which CMA Italia ensures compliance with security legal requirements. CMA Italia reserves the right to process the data with other instruments, non-electronic, always respecting the conditions described herein.
3. Duration of the processing. The data will be stored, even in the case of interruption of the business relationship between the customer and CMA Italia, uniquely related to the commercial and administrative information, in order to ensure adequate protection to both parties in reference to the business relationship. The technical data which are part of the contract, related for example to information useful for the devices management, will be erased at the end of the contract, except in case of written requests from the customer.
4. Nature of the data and consequent refusal of service. The customer acknowledges about the impossibility of providing the service required if the consent of processing data will be denied.
5. Persons authorized to processing data. CMA Italia reserves to provide customer information, including administrative data, the referents for the general contract in place, location of offices, etc., to third parties, if such data are essential for the activation or maintenance of the service required and / or to the administration of the current contract. Such disclosure of data to third parties is limited only to the implementation of the services subscribed by the customer; under no circumstances CMA Italia will provide data to external parties in order to trade.
6. Rights of the customer
Customer has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. This right may be exercised by making a request via email to email@example.com.
Customer has the right to obtain the indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of data processing with the help of electronic means, the identity of the holder of the data processing and the persons to whom the data have been or may be sent in this informative.
Customer has the right to obtain: updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him; cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the existing law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations referred to paragraphs 1 and 2 have been notified, also regarding the content, of those the data were communicated or transmitted, except if this proves impossible or involves a ways disproportionate to the protected right.
Customer has the right to make opposition, in whole or in part to: for legitimate reasons, to personal data processing, even if pertinent to the data collection purposes; to personal data processing for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Appointee for the data treatment. The appointee for the data treatment is CMA Italia – Via Fornace, 8 – 20866 Carnate (MB).